AAU National Qualifier 2017
TIME: 9am-6pm; Saturday March 11th
LOCATION: Big Sky Martial Arts 301 Main St. Kalispell, MT
CONTACT: Grand Master Noyes 406-755-8555, email@example.com
ENTRY DEADLINE: March 7th, 2017 (NO LATE ENTRIES) All Groups are Pre-Bracketed
ENTRY FEE For AAU National Qualifier: $55 This includes competition in both forms and sparring
Fill out your entry form and return before March 8th
We will tell you what time your competition bracket begins (don’t be late)
Compete in both forms and sparring
Referees this is a great time to work on your officiating skills (Lunch provided)
We will use Daedo in Black Belt divisions
Medals will be awarded
- This event is licensed by the Amateur Athletic Union of the U.S., Inc.
- All participants must have a current AAU membership.
- AAU membership may not be included as part of the entry fee to the event.
- AAU Youth Athlete membership must be obtained before the competition begins, except where the event operator
has a laptop available with an internet connection.
Be Prepared: Adult and Non-Athlete memberships are no longer instant and cannot be applied for at an
Due to background screenings, please allow up to 10 days for adult memberships to be processed.
- Participants are encouraged to visit the AAU website www.aausports.org to obtain their membership.
- Note: any contacts listed within this flyer MUST have a current AAU Membership.