9-23-2017 2nd Annual Montana Taekwondo Association (MTA) Hanmandang Festival
You are invited!
Please join us on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at Great Falls High School in Great Falls for a day of martial arts competition and FUN!
(This is a different venue than recent Great Falls’ tournaments. Great Falls HS address: 1900 2nd Ave South.)
Schedule of Events
9:15 AM Referee/Judges/Volunteers Meeting
9:45 AM National Anthem, Presenting of Honor Guard Colors, Opening Ceremonies
10:00 AM Competition begins with Individual Events first and Team Events afterwards
3 PM Tear Down and Clean-up
- BOARDS will be provided for all competitors by the MTA Hanmadang Committee
- For ages 5-10 years old: lighter and modified boards will be provided for breaking events
- PLEASE LISTEN for your event to be called and report to holding ASAP! Competitors will be given a list of their events at check-in so they can refer to it throughout the day.
- DIVISIONS will be broken down by belt color where applicable.
- TEAM TRADITIONAL FORMS can have any mix of belt levels but can only perform a form appropriate for the lowest belt ranking member on the team. (Example: If your team has yellow, green and blue belts, you can only perform Taegeuk 1 or 2.)
- ALL CREATIVE FORMS allow for any acrobatic moves that may enhance the form if the competitor so chooses. MUSIC is highly encouraged!
- MUSIC must be provided by the competitor with a device that has a jack that plugs into speakers at the ring (iPad, cell phone, iPod, etc). If you are choosing to use Bluetooth, you must provide your own speaker with your device.
- AGE DIVISIONS:
- 5-6 YEARS PEEWEE
- 7-8 YEARS CHILD
- 9-10 YRS KID
- 11-13 YRS JUNIOR
- 14-16 YRS TEENAGER
- 17-34 YRS ADULT
- 34+ YRS SENIOR